Thursday 24 November 2011

YCN - Marks & Spencer

Why am I doing this brief?


1. I have an interest in packaging design.
- The more packaging I produce, the more experience and knowledge I will gain in designing packaging more effectively
- It will mean more work for my portfolio in the area of design I would like to work in


2. Interested in subject area of food.
-  Will make the brief more enjoyable which should hopefully help me to resolve it better
- It is the industry I would like to produce packaging for in the future


3. This brief will involve branding for a higher end food store - would like to work in this area in the future.
- I enjoy the branding aspect which comes with this brief
- It will help me learn and understand target audiences and producing things for specific people
- I would like to gain more experience in branding


4. It is a competition brief which allows a good opportunity to get myself and my work recognised.
- This could lead onto better job opportunities 


5. Would like to go into packaging design after the course so this brief will give me more experience.
- If I have a range of packaging projects in my portfolio, it will show my passion and ability when applying for a job


6. The brief is quite open in terms of the theme which will allow me to make it more personal and something I can enjoy.
- Hopefully this will lead to better resolutions as I will enjoy doing it.
- Can think up more options ideas which can then be developed on


7. Marks and Spencer is a well known brand so allows the brief to feel more realistic and professional.



8. Competition brief means there is more pressure which will hopefully push me into producing a higher standard of work.
- The pressure to be better than others entering will make me try harder with this brief

No comments:

Post a Comment