Tuesday 22 November 2011

To Do

Where I'm currently at and what I still need to do:


1. Oriental Brief:
- The meal pack for two is a case of getting it printed now.
- I need to do further development on the sushi packaging.
- Expand my range into more proposed products.
- Explore Lorenzo's idea of colour co-ordinating my products somehow
- Get everything photographed
- Create some kind of promotional posters/advertisement for the range


2. Body Shop Brief:
I did want this finished quite some time ago but thats just not happened!
- All my product labels are finished and ready to print which I will be doing this week
- Still awaiting my stock for the outer packaging to come through the post as royal mail have messed up.
- I've come up with a solution for the inside in terms of how the products sit in the box. Rather than using card for the tray I originally created I will using foam instead. This way my products will sit tightly inside the box. My mother is getting me the foam from her work and is bringing it for me this sunday.
- Need to create the brochure which I'm currently in the process of.


3. Asda Brief:
- Labels are being printed tomorrow
- Screen print onto tote bags
- Create promotional posters/banners for the range


4. YCN M&S Brief:
- Currently only have initial ideas and a small amount on context blog
- Going to continue with the above briefs and get this one in full swing in Freds session on Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment