Tuesday 1 November 2011

Skin Reviver Ideas

I want my labels to have a bit of variation which I will be doing eventually with colour however also, I don't really want the layouts of the labels being exactly the same as one another. I've had a play around more with some layouts for this label rather than just re-producing the same label as the body lotion (they are the same shape bottle just different sizes). This is also quite a small bottle so like the lip balm, I need to be sure not to make the text too small that it's unreadable.





Same layout as body lotion - too similar, want some variation with the labels. Also text is too small to read clearly.


 Larger text - I think this looks too cramped now.


Longer label to fill the size of the bottle. I prefer this as the space means it looks more clean however this is still quite similar to the label of the body lotion.


Rotated text - I really like this idea, the text is large enough to be read and the longer sized label means more space to play around with keeping with the clean simplistic idea. 


Same as previous however the coloured band is extended so the logo also fits in.

No comments:

Post a Comment