Monday 7 November 2011







I've printed out a mock up of this and realised a few bits which need changing:
I haven't justified the text on the back which I have done with text on the side panels so this needs correcting. Also as you can see from the photo, when the tabs fold over to close the pack and form the handles, the back tab covers some of the text. However when I justify the text this should give me a bit extra space to move everything down and create enough room for the tab to sit without covering anything up. Also the tabs don't have the white overlay like on the front and back, meaning they are a different colour when folded over. This will just need adding to them.

The main issue at the moment is that I haven't actually created this to the right scale yet so I really need to get down to the print room and print it off at the correct size and check all the text sizes work. I will try to do this before my tutorial tomorrow. 
I also need to consider the stock. I'm thinking it would work quite well on brown stock to give a more natural element along with the bamboo texture. This is something I will also try out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment