Friday 11 November 2011

Packaging Sample

My free packaging samples arrived today! 


(add photos)


I ordered these few just for the sake of it really...as I predicted, typical plastic microwavable packaging really isn't very visually appealing! However the main packaging I was interested in is perfect for what I want:


(add photos)


It is slightly different to what I was expecting. I thought the inside had a plastic sort of lining but its actually just a coating on one side of the stock which presumably is waterproof. I won't be able to produce this myself so I will just create my packaging out of regular carton board and propose if it were to go into production, this is what the stock would actually be. I've already designed a few label ideas for the lids. My next step is to take appart the sample, have a look how the net works and then start designing my own for the meal pack. Really need to hurry up with this brief as I wanted it finished really by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment