Tuesday 15 November 2011

More Packaging Mock Ups

I've created the net and made up the box to size with all the contents fitted inside, however there are a few issues that need addressing:


The cut-out sheet I have made to slot inside to keep the products in place fits the products fine however if you were to turn the box upside down then they would tip out as they are not secured tightly. I am going to solve this by adding a clear sheet over the top to keep them in place. This also means I need to make the box slightly shallower so the clear sheet can sit neatly on the top. 


As the products are different heights however I may also need to add some sort of support on the inside of the cut-out shapes to keep the bottles from sliding around. The hand cream bottle especially needs something to keep it in place as it is a lot flatter than the other bottles and at the moment slides underneath the sheet. 


Here is my current mock up box:







I have Photoshopped the silver effect of the stock I will be using to see what it looks like with the bands I have created to go around the box:



No comments:

Post a Comment