Thursday 24 November 2011

Range of Products in the Brand

I've decided my brand will consist of three types of oriental food. I will have Chinese, Japanese and Thai. I will be using Lorenzo's idea of colour co-ordinating my packaging depending on the type of food and also with the textured backgrounds I have been using.


Chinese - I will continue to use the bamboo sticks as the texture combined with the deep red colour.

Thai -  It is common in Thailand for banana leaves to be used as a material for packaging so this will be the texture for Thai food in my range combined with the green I have used for the sushi. I will then change the Japanese theme...


Japanese - I have done some research and found that in Japan, bamboo leaves/sheath are a common material for packaging. For the sushi packaging I have designed so far, I have used a green bamboo leaf however I will be changing this to a bamboo sheath (the texture which is more a neutral brown colour (see here) this is so I can use the green leaf for the Thai foods.


Colours and Textures:

Chinese:


Thai:


Japanese:


No comments:

Post a Comment