Tuesday 1 November 2011

Plan Of Action

There is 6 weeks left until the module deadline so i've thought up a quick plan of action so I know what needs completing by when.


Brief 2 - Body Shop Brief - This isn't too far off being completed so I would like it done by the end of this week (06/11/11).


Brief 1 - Oriental Brief - I came to a bit of a standstill with this however as of last week, the development is now going fairly smooth, I need to update my blog with a few bits from this. I would like it to be completed by the end of next week (13/11/11).


Brief 3 - Basics Re-Brand - I'm still to talk with Ellis about this brief but either way, this only needs to be a short brief as I think it could be solved fairly quickly. I'm allowing 1 week for this brief to be completed.


Brief 4 - This gives 3 weeks left which will be spent on a competition brief and (hopefully) one other quick brief. In terms of the competition brief, YCN released theirs today and there is a few which i'm considering (will post about this very soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment