Wednesday 16 November 2011

Expanding Chop Chop

I've decided for the Oriental Meal Pack brief that I want to show how the meal pack could be expanded into a brand with a range of other products rather than just the chow mein meal for two. I'm going to do this by producing another piece of packaging for sushi. Sushi is traditionally eaten with chop sticks so it will be appropriate for my brand name 'Chop Chop'. Depending on how long this takes, as well as completing my other brief, I may also propose packaging for individual products which could be sold in the brand range. This would be things such as jars of sauces, packets of rice and noodles etc.


As all my briefs are packaging focused, I need a way to incorporate other kinds of deliverables. I'm unsure for this brief what that will be right now so this is something I can hopefully gain help with in tomorrows crit.


It was mentioned in my last tutorial with Amber that I could focus quite a lot with type on this brief so as part of submission I will be presenting a range of manipulated typefaces I have experimented before I decided on my final logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment