Monday 21 November 2011

Inside Net Mock Ups

I have created my nets to size now so they fit neatly inside the main packaging together:


(add measurements)












The idea is that the larger box would contain the rice and the two smaller boxes contain the two main dishes. These would then stack on top of the larger box and all fit inside the main packaging. I also need to create some kind of packaging for the spring rolls to then stack on top of these.


Initially I was going to create boxes which had fitted lids (see here) however I've realised I can't get custom lids made to fit all of my boxes. Therefore to imitate this idea, I have used acetate on the mock ups above in place of the clear lid. I will propose that if this were to go into production, the boxes would actually all have the lids however for my submission I will be using acetate or a similar material to act as a peel off film which would be sealed around the edges to prevent leakage of the contents.


I want to use a brown coloured stock for these boxes to compliment the bamboo effect of the outer packaging. I'm currently awaiting a paper sample booklet through the post so will blog more about stock at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment