Friday 11 November 2011

Body Shop Outer Packaging

So far everything i've produced for the outer packaging isn't working or I simply just don't like it. I quite wanted to create something in which you could still see the contents of the box so maybe some sort of acetate window or even a full lid. Here is a few mocks ups of what i've done so far but I really don't like them:


(add mock up photos)


I'm taking some time out to go and find some nice stock which will hopefully inspire me with this problem. As this will be a gift set selling my winter collection products it would make an ideal christmas present so I need the packaging to look sophisticated and expensive. I'm thinking a stock which has a metallic finish would be quite nice and appropriate for christmas. Or possibly using a spot varnish on a matt stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment