Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sushi Pack Ideas

Like my oriental pack is called 'meal for two' followed by the name of the meal inside, I was going to simply call the sushi pack 'sushi to share'. This way it doesn't refer exactly to the contents so the packaging would be able to be used for different meals with the exact contents following on from this. From research I found though, 'sushi to share' is what Tesco have on their sushi packs. I may still use this however as it isn't exactly a brand name as the sushi will come under my brand name 'Chop Chop'. This way I could propose further products in the brand.


I've realised this explanation might not be very clear so her is a screen shot to show exactly what I mean:



 and for example the sushi could look something like this:




- Sushi To Share
- Sushi For Two

No comments:

Post a Comment