Thursday 24 November 2011

Deliverables

I currently feel like I have no idea where or when this brief is ending. I think it's because this brief started as the 'oriental meal pack for two' but I have expanded this into a whole brand without really thinking about what i'm actually producing. I need to think about my deliverables, set myself a deadline and complete this brief. I am still really enjoying this one however I feel I really need to get it to and end.


So...I've created the brand Chop Chop which is a new brand of oriental foods to be sold in supermarkets. In the brand there is 3 ranges of foods: chinese, japanese and thai.


My deliverables will be:
1 main piece of packaging for each range in the brand. 
- Chinese meal for two
- Sushi to share 
- Thai meal for one


I also want to propose that my brand has a range of oriental cooking ingredients. I will again produce one thing for each range:
- Chinese - Prawn crackers
- Japanese - Teriyaki sauce
- Thai - Sticky rice


I have chosen the above products so I can produce a variety of packaging to show how my branding works across differed forms, scales, and media. 


To distribute the range I will create some kind of magazine advertisement to promote the brand and also a promotional money off voucher which could also feature in a magazine.


To put my range into context, I also want to set up the scene for one of the meals in use and photograph it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment