Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Body Shop - Initial Thoughts

In my tutorial last week with Lorenzo, he said I need to get started on another brief along side my oriental take away one, so i've decided my next brief I want to start will be a previous packaging design brief set by D&AD for The Body Shop. Lorenzo mentioned this brief was quite wide and I should think of a better purpose and identify a reason for it. Some of the ideas we talked about were creating my own brand of products to be sold within The Body Shop, this way I would be using the body shops logo but I would be creating my own brand and identity to make the project more my own. Lorenzo also mentioned I needed a reason for this so maybe creating something for an occasion such as mothers day or valentines day. 


As its not too far off christmas, I could produce a christmas range of products to be sold as gift sets for presents, or I could produce a range where the products are designed especially for the winter months and focus on the fact they would be good for the skin in cold weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment