Wednesday 28 September 2011

Final Poster - Edited

In the crit evryone liked my idea and said I had made a good attempt at it but there were a few changes that could be made:
- The type hierarchy - needed to have more focus on GBH as the first thing you looked at was D&AD Lecture and the date.
- The logo isn't necessary but would probably work better if it was added
- The fonts clash a bit...would be better all in sans serif
- Fred also mentioned someones poster had too much focus on it being Leeds so I thought it would be best to change my map image to the whole of the North area and now the arrow points to where Leeds is located within this:


I definitely think the hierarchy works much better now and also I think the logo really finishes it off and makes it look that bit more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment